17.11.2019 - 22.11.2019
Kinder- und Jugendbildungsstätte Grillensee
During the Training “Let youth take Control” we want to discuss and find out, how participative youth work looks like in the different European countries and regional contexts. How can we strengthen or introduce participative youth work in our regions? What could we improve and how? Which structures does it need to implement participative youth projects within the given frame? As one example we will discuss our project wir weit weg (let’s get far away).
Together with eight partner organisations from different European countries who are active in the field of youth work, we want to discuss these questions and expectations as well as exchange experiences, methods and examples of good-practice within participatory youth work. Additionally we aim to strengthen the contacts with our partner organisations and develop future cooperation and projects during the training.
About the participants
Ideally, the participants will be mainly youth workers, coordinators and facilitators who work in the field of (participatory) youth work and are interested in implementing participatory youth projects in their organisations.
The application process is handled by our partner organisations in the respective countries.
Our partner organisations are:
- Centrum Mlodziezy im. dr. H. Jordana, Poland
- Malta UNESCO Youth Association, Malta
- Associação Spin para o Intercâmbio, Formação e Cooperação entre os Povos, Portugal
- VIRTAIN KAUPUNKI, Finland
- SCHEDIA STIN POLI KALLITEXNIKI PAIDAGOGIKI OMADA, Greece
- Consejo de la Juventud Comarcal de Calahorra, Spain
- FUNDACJA CENTRUM EDUKACJI OBYWATELSKIEJ, Poland
- CEMEA, France
If you are interested in the participation please contact via mail.