Youth exchanges / Workcamps / Trainings / Further trainings
Every year we develop an exciting programme together with partner organisations in Germany and other countries, teamers and young people. We are also happy to include your ideas.
Youth exchanges and trainings 2018
In 2018 we will organise 10 exchanges and trainings in total. You can find an overview of the events here.
Youth exchanges and trainings 2017
- Exchange of the students from the Hemholtz Oberschule of Leipzig and the Polish school Zspol Nr. 1 Tychy.
- International training “Story of my origin”, which focuses on the use of oral history in international youth exchanges. More information coming soon.
- Reunion of the Petrischule school of Leipzig and the Karol Wojtylla school of Sicily.
- Reunion of the German-Italian exchange from the previous year which students from high schools in Leipzig had developed as part of the international Youth Work Meets School project.
Summer holidays 2017
- The exchange project “Murs Murs” will take place from 15th to the 25th July in Bosnia. If you are interested in this international youth exchange, you can read the blog post about last year exchange, visit the FB Community or the project platform of the European Union.
- We want to carry out our German-Polish-Greek youth exchange, focused on theatre/dance, in Thessaloniki in 2017. Then all partners will have organised the project.
- We want to share our experiences with other professionals in a training session in August in order to find new partners for a future projects.
- Our Spanish partners in Malaga want to organise a follow-up project to European Youth Ride in 2017. This project is also planned for July.
Youth Exchanges 2016
- A German-Polish-Greek youth exchange, which takes place in Krakow this time and develops a street performance with dance and theatre elements, which is included in the context of the street theatre festival in Krakow. The theme is light and shadow in the daily life of the participants. You bring the stories and develop them together into a play. more
- The exchange project “Murs Murs” will take place in Belgium in 2016. If you are interested in this international youth exchange, you can read the blog post about last year exchange, take a look at the FB Community or the project platform of the European Union, or register for the best.
- The “European Youth Ride” project brings together young people from France and Spain in Brittany. For ten days you’ll be working together on water sports and environmental issues.
- A German-Czech dance camp is being prepared for the autumn holidays.
- Together with our partner association Hilfe für Kinder in Kambodscha e.V. we organize a workcamp in a village near Siem Reap. Together, we will organise a two-week holiday programme for pupils of the Angkor Thom Junior High School. more
Trainings/further training 2016
For those working in (international) youth work, we will, among other things, organise the following training courses
- Further training on insurance issues at (international) events with young people. more