Responsible / Data Protection Officer
KINDERVEREINIGUNG® Leipzig e.V.
Mr. Matthias Heinz, Managing Director
Frohburger street 33c
Tel.: +49 (0)341 2257440 / E-Mail: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
KINDERVEREINIGUNG® Leipzig e.V.
Mr. E. Gottschling, Data Protection Officer
Phone: +49 (0)341 30680541 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing / Legal basis
We collect and process personal data from you and / or your child. These serve exclusively for the initiation, proper execution and accounting of the purposes mentioned.
The collection and processing of your data is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 a DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation), insofar as consent has been given; otherwise and additionally Art. 6 Para. 1 b DSGVO.
Categories of data
We collect data from you and / or from your child or an emergency contact from the following categories (see also original contract):
- Personal data about you and, if applicable, data about your child
- Contact data / address data of you and, if applicable, your child
- Financial data / account data / data on payment processing / data relating to subsidy accounting
- Health data / data on religious affiliation (if relevant for contract fulfilment)
- Social data / data on family relationships / possibly living conditions
- Data which you leave to us within the scope of consents and permissions
- Presence and presence data / participant lists / group lists etc.
- Photos / videos / audio recordings of the participants
- Works (creation) of the participants
- technical and / or traffic data, if you contact us by electronic means
- Other data:
(Possible) recipients of the data
We always have a legal or contractual obligation to make your data available to third parties in order to properly fulfil the contract with you. An objection by you to this would have the consequence that we would not be able to fulfil the contract partially or completely.
Your data may be transmitted to the following recipients for the proper performance of the contract and for billing purposes vis-à-vis the tax authorities and / or sponsors:
- Responsible project / institution (managers*, employees*, supervisors*, honorary staff)
- Responsible department head, technical coordination, executive management
- Accounting and finance processing
- Processing Personnel
- General administration
- Tax consultant
- Responsible financial authorities
- Competent offices of cities and municipalities
- Relevant sponsors
- Travel companies/accommodation companies involved, if any
- Cooperation partners / service providers involved, if applicable
- If necessary doctors / therapists / psychologists / health authorities
- Regulatory agencies
We will only transfer your data to external parties if we have a legal, contractual or other secondary obligation to do so, if we have predominantly legitimate interests on our part or if you have given us your consent to do so.
Data transfer to a third country
The transfer of data to a third country (non-EU) does not take place and is not planned.
Storage periods / Deletion periods
As a rule, we only store your data for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of our contract with you. In addition, we store (parts of) your data until the expiry of civil law limitation periods. This period is usually 3 years.
- Data on payments, financial data and / or subsidy applications – Accounting will be kept for (up to) 10 years in accordance with trade legislation and the German Tax Code or the relevant subsidy guidelines.
- Personal data is usually kept for 5 years, pension insurance data for 20 years.
- Data which you have provided to us within the scope of consent will be stored for at least 3 years or for the entire duration of their validity (e.g. for publications of photos, videos, etc.).
- Data on the distribution of medicines, on serious and most serious accident incidents are usually stored for 10 years, in rare individual cases for up to 30 years.
We will only contact you via the contact data provided by you within the framework of the contract initiation and for the proper execution / accounting of the contract. No advertising contacts will take place afterwards, unless you have given us your consent to do so.
- You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you at any time. Please contact the data protection officer of KINDERVEREINIGUNG® Leipzig e.V. for further information. (see above).
- In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, to limit the processing, to correct or delete data if there are no statutory provisions or predominantly legitimate interests on our part to the contrary.
- Furthermore, you have the right to have your data transferred to authorised recipients to be nominated by you upon request.
- Consents given by you can be revoked at any time for the future. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent remains unaffected until the time of revocation.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU if you are of the reasonable opinion that the collection / processing is unlawful.
The supervisory authorities in Germany can be found, for example, at: www.datenschutz-wiki.de